- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
AutoCAD is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Processor:||64-bit Intel processor GHz|
|Memory:||3 GB||4 GB GB|
|Free space:||2,5 GB||3 GB GB|
AutoCAD is also compatible with ▼▲
AutoCAD is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of AutoCAD
|AutoCAD 2012 2013 16/04/12||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
The industry standard CAD design package
- Slick OS X interface
- Takes advantage of Magic Mouse, Trackpad, Multi-Touch etc
- Create and edit DWG files natively
- Free three year license for educators and students
- Very large download file
- Intimidating for beginners
"Autocad Mac is horrible"
I am a longtime Autocad user and I took a chance on the Mac. What a mistake. I'm going right back.
- Not one good thing to say.
- User interfaces different, confusing and absolutely non-intuitive. What a disaster.
- 29 Jan 2012
Questions and answers AutoCAD
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for AutoCAD
Searches AutoCADView all
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.